Fringe Benefits Tax
We provide a range of FBT related services to help reduce the compliance burden and the cost of managing FBT for our clients. Here is how we can help:
- Review and assess your remuneration practices for optimal FBT outcomes
- Identify potential FBT cost saving opportunities
- Prepare ATO best practice FBT compliance manuals
- Prepare, review and lodge annual FBT returns
- Advise you on sensitive FBT issues and opportunities
- Suggest effective ways to efficiently manage your FBT compliance
- Keep you up to date with reforms and ATO audit activities
- Salary packaging advice including structuring and implementation
When was your last FBT Risk Review?
Save the time and costs associated with a prolonged audit that extends beyond FBT by performing a risk assessment now.
The Fringe Benefits Tax Assessment Act is regarded as one of the most complex of taxes and therefore clients are often presented with difficult technical tax queries that are not as straighforward as anticipated.
Our specialist tax team are capable of handling the most challenging and complex FBT queries and technical positions to help you manage your risks and take advantage of any potential opportunities.
The annual FBT return is a complex and multi-faceted employer obligation that requires technical expertise and a managed approach.
We provide various FBT compliance services to clients depending on their preference, these include:
- Preparatoin and lodgement of the FBT return and supporting workpapers;
- Review and lodgement of client prepared FBT return and supporting workpapers; or
- Post lodgement review of FBT return.
The Fringe Benefits Tax Assessment Act is regarded as one of the most complex of taxes and therefore it is recommended that taxpayers undertake at least an annual review of their FBT return to ensure they are able to take advantage of the various FBT concessions and exemptions that are in most cases otherwise missed.
For businesses that want the technical capability but without the complexities of employing an FBT specialist, our outsourcing service is just what you need.
Our team will seamlessly fit into yours during the compliance period to work from your premises to collate information, meet with internal stakeholders as well as those external to your organisation to prepare your FBT return as if we were one of your own.
Its a seamless experience that ensures the correct outcome is acheived efficiently and cost effectively, and without any disruption to your business.
Our approach is comprehensive and includes detailed planning, Tax Savings Analysis, Compliance Risk Management, ATO Best Practice Preparation & Reporting, Review & Comparison, Lodgment and Recommendations.